Monday, June 01, 2009

My Thrifty Mother

My mother is very thrifty, and that is very important for our family happiness. If my mother wants to buy something, usually she checks the prices from several places before she decides where she wants to shop. Sometimes the difference of the price is not too much, but she likes to spend her time bargaining. By doing that, my mother saves some of her daily expenses.
On special occasions, like birthdays, my mother can make a special party without asking for additional money from my father. When my father is not at home, my mother can solve unexpected problems by using her savings from daily expenses. For example, sometimes our family needs extra money to go to the doctor or to buy medicine. My mother’s thrifty ways are helpful for all of my family.

(Adapted from Basic Writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment