Monday, June 01, 2009

My Father

The most important person in my life is my father. He has been the example for me to develop my social and professional life. In my social life, he shows me how to be with people and what behavior I need to have in different situations. For example, I talk or behave differently with a director of a company than with a worker. My father could not study in school, but he has a lot of experience. He is a good worker with high responsibilities in his work. He also taught me that the most important responsibilities are to my work and my family.
My father was a very good baseball player when he was young. He likes all sports, and he taught me to play sports with a clear mind. My father is an average person. However, he has been the biggest person for me.

(Adapted from Basic Writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment