Monday, June 01, 2009

My large family

I have a large family. They are in Magelang. My family has ten people: my father, my mother, five sisters, two brothers, and me. My father has three brothers, and my mother has three sisters and one brother. All my uncles and aunts live in Jakarta, but my family lives in Magelang. My father is 62 years old, and my mother is 54 years old. My father has a job at a post office. My mother doesn’t work now, but she was a teacher at a junior high school.
I have many cousins because my aunts and uncles are married. My sisters are married too, and they have many children. For example, my first sister is a doctor, and she has a child. My second sister is a dentist, and she has two children, one boy and one girl. My third sister is a teacher, and she has three children, two boys and one girl. My fourth and fifth sisters do not have any children because they have not got married.

(Adapted from Basic Writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment